Thanks for your interest in Keys to Cosmic Education!
I created this course to help you make Cosmic Education the heart of your classroom curriculum and to make it easier, faster, and with less overwhelm.
Montessori’s vision for the education of the elementary-aged child is a far cry from the classrooms focused on mastering skills for the purpose of high scores on high-stakes tests. I believe that Cosmic Education is the opportunity to master skills with connection to real world application and purpose.
This presentation considers the following:
- 5 Keys to successfully implementing Cosmic Education in your classroom
- Ways to structure classroom activities that focus on Cosmic Education and Interdependence
- Practical applications that you can use TODAY!
This presentation is for you if:
- Cosmic Education takes a back seat to math and language
- You have a hard time making time for Cosmic Education
- You need a refresher on the value Cosmic Education has for our students in elementary and beyond
- What is your relationship with the cultural subjects?
- Key 1: Know the developmental characteristics of the Elementary child
- Key 2: Know each child
- Key 3: Know the expectations
- Key 4: Careful planning/intentional teaching
- Key 5: Trust
- Skill building opportunities in language and math
- Tools for skill development
Best for Montessori Elementary Guides (ages 6-12)
Length: 60 minutes
Since 1983, Claudia Mann has been enchanted with Montessori education. Certified Elementary I, II and Secondary I, Ms. Mann has guided children and adults in classrooms and schools to be passionate learners, sustaining Cosmic Education as the heart and soul of the Montessori vision. She currently coaches teachers and school leaders both onsite and online through www.fossilicious.com and www.inspired-learning-montessori-education.com.